- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium red capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 410g can crushed tomatoes
- 3 fresh lasagne sheets, cut into thirds
- 1/2 x 250g tub Weight Watchers cream cheese
- 100g Weight Watchers shaved leg ham
- 3/4 cup Weight Watchers grated tasty cheese
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Heat half the oil in an 18cm (base), heavy-based frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and capsicum. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add oregano and tomato. Season with salt. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Transfer to a bowl. Wipe pan clean.
- Spread 1 side of each piece of lasagne with cream cheese. Drizzle remaining oil over base of pan. Arrange 2 pieces of lasagne, cream cheese side-up, over base of pan. Top with one-third of the ham, then one-quarter tomato mixture. Repeat layers, finishing with 3 pieces of lasagne then 1 layer tomato mixture. Sprinkle with tasty cheese. Preheat grill on high.
- Return pan to medium-low heat. Cook, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until lasagne sheets are tender. Remove lid. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Season with pepper. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
- Weight Watchers cream cheese has 40% less fat than regular cream cheese.This recipe includes the following Filling Foods: vegetables, lasagne sheets, Weight Watchers shaved leg ham and parsley.You can freeze leftover lasagne sheets for up to 1 month.
EquipmentYou'll need a frying pan with a lid and flameproof handle.