- 10 (300g) par-baked mini panini bread rolls (see note)
- 2 (200g each) chicken breast fillets, trimmed, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- 2 green onions, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 50g baby Asian salad leaves
- 1/2 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Bake rolls following packet directions. Cool. Cut in half crossways.
- Meanwhile, process chicken, garlic, ginger, curry powder, onion and coriander until combined. Using 1 heaped tablespoon mixture at a time, form into 10 patties. Flatten slightly.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook patties for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make Lime mayo Combine mayonnaise, lime rind and lime juice in a bowl. Spread roll bases with one-third of the lime mayo. Top with salad leaves and patties. Top with remaining mayo and roll tops. Serve.
- You could use mini bread rolls of your choice. Form patties into shapes to suit rolls.