- 400g panettone, cut into 3cm pieces
- 150ml good-quality dessert wine
- 2 x 120g punnets fresh raspberries
- 500g fresh ricotta
- 60g (1/3 cup) icing sugar mixture
- 1 x 600ml ctn thickened cream
- 30g mixed glace fruit (such as cherries, pineapple and ginger), coarsely chopped
- Fresh raspberries, extra, to decorate
- 1 x 30g Cadbury Flake bar, crumbled
- Place half the panettone in a 2L (8-cup) capacity serving dish. Drizzle over half the wine and top with half the raspberries.
- Use an electric beater to beat the ricotta, icing sugar and half the cream in a bowl until smooth. Spoon the ricotta mixture over the panettone. Top with the remaining raspberries and panettone. Drizzle over the remaining wine.
- Use a clean electric beater to beat the remaining cream in a medium bowl until soft peaks form. Add the glace fruit and fold to combine. Spoon the cream mixture evenly over the top of the trifle. Decorate with the extra raspberries and sprinkle with Flake bar to serve.
- For a non-alcoholic berry trifle replace the panettone with 400g brioche or sponge cake, cut into 3cm pieces. Replace the dessert wine with 150ml cranberry or apple juice.
Cooking Time15 minutes