- 1 tbs peanut oil
- 2 brown onions, cut into wedges
- 1 tbs finely grated ginger
- 1/4 cup (75g) green curry paste
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (125ml) fish or chicken stock
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 600g firm white fish fillet (such as ling), cut into 3cm pieces
- 500g prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 115g pkt baby corn, halved
- 225g can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs palm sugar
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Heat the oil in a wok over high heat. Add the onions and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until softened slightly. Add the ginger and curry paste and stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add the coconut milk, stock and kaffir lime leaves and bring to a simmer. Add the fish, prawns, baby corn and bamboo shoots and cook for 2-3 minutes or until fish and prawns are just cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Add the lime juice, fish sauce and sugar and gently stir to combine. Spoon among serving bowls. Top with coriander leaves. Serve immediately with steamed rice, if desired.
Preparation Time15 minutes
Cooking Time10 minutes