- 1kg kipfler potatoes
- 1/2 cup (140g) yoghurt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (or to taste)
- 2 long red chillies, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped chives
- 3 baby fennel bulbs, very thinly sliced
- Cook the potatoes in a large pan of boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes until just tender. Drain, then allow to cool for 10 minutes. When cool enough to handle, peel and halve potatoes on an angle.
- In a large bowl, combine yoghurt, juice, chilli and 1 tablespoon of water, season to taste with salt and pepper and whisk until smooth. Add the potatoes, fennel and chives, then toss well to combine and serve.