- 100g white chocolate
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1/3 cup (70g) caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 250g mascarpone
- 6 small jam rollettes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) hazelnut liqueur
- 250g fresh or frozen raspberries
- Fresh raspberries, extra, to serve
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water and stir with a metal spoon until chocolate melts.
- Use an electric mixer to whisk the egg yolks, sugar and vanilla bean paste in a medium bowl until thick and pale. Add the chocolate and stir to combine. Add the mascarpone and gently fold until just combined.
- Use an electric mixer to whisk the eggwhites until firm peaks form. Add to the mascarpone mixture and gently fold through.
- Arrange the rollette slices among six 1-cup (250ml) capacity serving glasses. Drizzle with a little of the liqueur and sprinkle with raspberries. Spoon the mascarpone mixture over the raspberries. Place in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
- Sprinkle each trifle with extra raspberries, if desired, to serve.
Preparation Time15 minutes
Cooking Time5 minutes