- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 2 eggwhites
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 x 150g tubs vanilla Frûche
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- Orange segments, to serve
- Place boiling water in a heatproof jug. Sprinkle with gelatine. Whisk with a fork to dissolve gelatine. Cool.
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg-whites in a bowl until soft peaks form. Add sugar. Beat for 4 to 5 minutes or until dissolved. Place Frûche in a bowl. Stir in orange rind and lemon rind. Stir in gelatine mixture. Fold in eggwhite mixture. Spoon into four 1/2 cup-capacity glasses. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Top with orange segments. Serve.
- Ensure gelatine mixture is the same temperature as Fruche mixture when combining, to prevent lumps forming.