- 300g dried spiral pasta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 600g lamb fillets, trimmed
- 1 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add lamb. Cook for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Remove to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thinly slice.
- Combine parsley, mint, basil, mustard, capers, lemon juice and remaining oil in a bowl. Add pasta, lamb and capsicum. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
- To make this dish even faster, use whole-leaf herbs instead of chopping, and marinated chargrilled capsicum instead of fresh.