- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 bunch silverbeet, chopped
- 12 filo sheets
- 4 tbs parmesan
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup each thickened cream and milk
- Preheat oven 180°C. Cook 1 onion, chopped, in 1 tbs oil in pan until soft. Add 1 bunch silverbeet, chopped, and cook until wilted. Squeeze out excess liquid.
- Brush 8 filo sheets with oil, fold in half, line a greased flan pan, edges will overhang. Sprinkle 2 tbs parmesan over base. Fill with half the spinach, top with 6 eggs, hard boiled, remaining spinach and 2 tbs parmesan.
- Whisk 4 eggs and 1/2 cup each thickened cream and milk together. Season. Pour into pastry shell. Brush 4 sheets filo with oil. Fold in half and place on top. Fold in edges. Brush with oil. Bake for 40 minutes.
Preparation Time35 minutes
Cooking Time55 minutes