- Ham off the bone, finely chopped
- 250g (1 cup) fresh ricotta
- 1 sheet of frozen ready-rolled puff pastry, thawed
- 6-8 asparagus spears
- Olive oil spray
- Shaved parmesan
- Baby rocket leaves
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Combine finely chopped ham off the bone and 250g (1 cup) fresh ricotta. Halve a just thawed sheet of frozen ready-rolled puff pastry. Spread with the ricotta mixture, leaving a 2cm-wide border. Top with 6-8 asparagus spears, woody ends trimmed. Spray with olive oil spray. Bake for 8 minutes or until puffed and golden. Top with shaved parmesan and baby rocket leaves.
- Serve as a starter for a dinner party.