- 185ml (3/4 cup) freshly brewed espresso coffee
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Kahlua liqueur
- 2 x 200g ctns extra light spreadable cream cheese
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) low-fat vanilla custard
- 125g (3/4 cup) icing sugar mixture
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 9 savoiardi (sponge finger biscuits), coarsely chopped
- 3 tsp cocoa powder
- Combine the coffee and Kahlua in a large jug. Use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese, custard, icing sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth.
- Divide half the biscuit among six 375ml (1 1/2-cup) capacity serving cups. Drizzle over half the coffee mixture. Top with half the custard mixture. Dust with half the cocoa powder. Repeat with the remaining biscuit, coffee mixture, custard mixture and cocoa powder.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for 2 hours to chill.
- You can make this recipe up to 1 day ahead.
- If you don't have espresso coffee, you can use 1 tbs instant coffee granules dissolved in 185ml (3/4 cup) water.
Preparation Time20 minutes