- 12 large rice paper rounds
- 1 green oak lettuce, leaves separated, washed, dried
- 1/2 large barbecued chicken, skin and bones removed, meat shredded (see note)
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup beansprouts, trimmed
- sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Half-fill a shallow dish with warm water. Dip 1 rice paper round in water. Place on work surface. Stand for 20 to 30 seconds or until soft enough to roll without splitting.
- Place lettuce along edge of rice paper. Top with chicken, capsicum, cucumber and beansprouts. Roll up, folding up edges to enclose filling. Cover roll with a damp tea towel to prevent it drying out. Repeat with remaining rice paper rounds and fillings to make 12 rolls. Cut in half. Serve rolls with sweet chilli sauce.
- You'll need 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken.