Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) buttermilk
- 1/4 cup (75g) low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 barbecued chicken, skin and bones discarded, meat shredded (or 3 cups shredded leftover roast turkey or ham)
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, thickly sliced
- 2 baby cos lettuces, thickly shredded
- 4 radishes, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- To make the dressing, place the buttermilk, mayonnaise and garlic in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the chicken, tomato, avocado, baby cos, radish and chives in a bowl and toss well to combine, then drizzle with the dressing and serve.