- Brush the tortillas with butter and sprinkle with herbs or cinnamon-sugar. Bake on a cookie sheet until crisp.
- Make a breakfast burrito by spooning scrambled eggs and salsa down the center of the tortilla and rolling up. You could also add shredded cheese and sour cream.
- Spread peanut butter, apple butter and cream cheese on a tortilla and roll it up for a quick snack sandwich. Eat it cold or heated in the microwave.
- For a quick quesadilla, spread shredded cheese and salsa on a tortilla and top with another tortilla. Pop it in the oven and bake until cheese melts. Cut into wedges and serve warm.
- Let tortillas dry on racks until brittle, then crumble into small pieces to use on soups or salads in place of croutons.
Minggu, 27 Maret 2011
Have an opened package of tortillas in the refrigerator? Here are some sweet and savory ways to use them up in a jiffy: