Ingredients (serves 8)
- 2 x 750ml btls pink sparkling wine, chilled
- 250ml (1 cup) Pimm's No. 1 Cup
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- 2 x 250g punnets strawberries, washed, hulled, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Stir the wine, Pimm's and sugar in a large jug until the sugar dissolves. Stir in the strawberry and lime. Add ice cubes.
- Picnic tip: To take the punch to the picnic, pack the ingredients in your basket and assemble it when you arrive. To save time when you're there, slice the fruit at home and transport it in an airtight container in the basket.