Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 tbs chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tsp Shaoxing rice wine or dry sherry
- 1/2 tsp Chang's Sesame Oil
- 400g piece beef fillet, thinly sliced across the grain
- Combine the coriander, ginger, soy sauce, rice wine or dry sherry and oil in a glass or ceramic bowl. Add the beef and turn to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 4 hours to marinate.
- Arrange the beef on a serving platter.
- Time plan tip: Prepare this recipe to the end of step 1 up to 4 hours ahead. Continue from step 2 just before serving.