Ingredients (serves 4)
- 250ml (1 cup) bourbon whiskey
- 1 x 300g pkt frozen mixed berries (Sara Lee brand), thawed
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- Chilled soda water, to serve
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Combine the bourbon, berries and sugar in a large bowl and stir until sugar dissolves. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 1 hour to soak.
- Strain bourbon mixture through a fine sieve, gently pushing the berries through with the back of a spoon. Discard pulp.
- Pour bourbon mixture evenly among serving glasses. Top with soda water and ice. Serve immediately.